When students are in the lower standards they did not face any queries like needing to decide career options. But as they are advancing to higher standard such as 12th, the necessity becomes high to decide their career options. It is necessary for them to decide their career goal as the world is becoming more and more competitive in all career fields. They need to discover their own interest and potential in their respective field before choosing any subjects and institution right for them. But many of them are failed to do so and this is why the necessity of career counselling comes.
The career guidance and counselling becomes a very important part of a students’ life so that they can find their right track in the upcoming future. Selecting a qualified counselor who have lot of experience in their field can help you understand the potential in you and can increase your interest in that field and suggest the right course for you. In order to recommend a student their right path the counsellor tests the students’ aptitude and observes their interest and personality. In these past years the opportunities in the market field is highly increasing with competitions, so if you are not sure about your interest and potentials and wondered in a different field it might get hard to become successful in your life.
When you are not sure about career options it is essential that you seek a career counselor because the choice you make will change your life. Whether it is turn good or bad it depends on your choice. Here are some benefits of career counselling that will help you in your life.
1. Career counselling helps a student understand and finding their right career option. As some students know and have a clear understanding of their career paths, like that some are utterly confuse with what to choose. Career counsellor will help those students through various aptitude tests to find their potential and guide them through right courses to receive their goal in life.
2. Even though as some students have clear idea of their gaols in life but often they become confuse with career paths to reach their goal. Their lack in the knowledge to require which academics qualifications are essential for their goal makes their career difficult. So with the help of career counselling they can clear their doubts.
3. A career counsellor support and motivates the student to reach their goal which is essential for them to be successful. They also improve performance of a student by giving them hints like how to expand your network.
When someone just completes their 10th and 12th, most of the times they tend to get confused to decide which career path to choose from. It doesn’t mean that the particular student doesn’t have any potential or kind of passion; it is because they might have a number of places of interests and they cannot choose one out of those.
This is the reason why a lot of people choose to attend some career guidance and counseling programs. These kinds of programs have a lot of benefits and it helps you be sure of what you want to be in the future based on your potential, preferences and your likes. If you are still unsure of whether to get into such programs or not, here are a few benefits to make up your mind for the same –
1. To determine your strength and weaknesses – The Career guidance programs are like a test to determine your strength and weaknesses. The program is designed by a trained professional. The trained professional however, stays with you during the program and he/she comes up with various aptitude and career assessment tests. Such tests will help you determine which your strongest fields are and what your weakest points are. Based on those, the career counselor helps you mould your career.
2. Helps you set up your goal – It is really, really crucial for you to set up your goal in order to achieve the same. However, goal setting needs a lot of preparations and attention and you have to make sure that you are setting the goal the right way. The career counselor can help you identify the steps needed to reach important goals along the way as you explore new career options or make changes in the career you already have. This can be a major benefit for you if you struggle with reaching goals or making changes, as you will be accountable not only to yourself, but to another person.
3. Help you identify your choice of careers – What do you want to be? You don’t know? Well, that is not a problem – the career counselor will help you choose your own career with the right kind of guidance. Do you want a job in the marketing field or the IT industry? Or do you want to be a successful businessman? The career guidance program will help you identify your right choice of career.
4. Help you with the educational support and guidance – You know that choosing career cannot be a cakewalk. You might need plenty of different books and study materials. The counselor helps you through the process of searching and getting hold of the books.
Surprisingly, coaching simply doesn’t end in your high school. Life is a long journey and you keep learning with every step that you take and that knowledge makes you successful in your path. This is the reason why a coach is never out of date and you should be seeking out to a coach for advice and knowledge whenever required.
When we talk about executive coaching, it is such kind of coaching which helps you grow after you have landed a job in a company. While you are taking such coaching, you are not taking any sort of therapies, rather, you are preparing your life goal and preparing yourself in being successful in reaching that goal.
There are plenty of reasons why you should be getting a coaching on being an executive and there are a lot of benefits of getting the executive training. They are –
• Productivity – The right kind executive coach helps you to bring out your productivity and guide you to the right path in order to achieve your goals.
• Patterns – We all establish patterns in our lives, some positive and some negative. A coach can observe your patterns objectively and help you evaluate which patterns benefit you and which do not.
• Potential- An executive coach is trained to find your potential and help you develop it to the benefit of you and your company. Your coach can help you with third-party moderation for 360-reviews, strategic planning and conflict resolution.
• Promotes specific skills – An executive coach helps you to promote your specific skills and enhance them in different ways. Your coach will also help you to identify your own weaknesses and work on those to make their strong point. The executive coach will also guide you to become strong in terms of communication, conflict management, team building, persuasion, and delegation.
• Change of perspective – Sometimes it is advantageous to have a third party show you different perspectives on your work issues and company style. An executive coach will make you aware of your work attitudes and how your process change, challenges, and conflict.
There are many benefits of getting an executive training. However, it isn’t just you that benefit from the training. You learn how to Adopt and/or reinforce executive leadership competencies crucial to the organization’s culture and create an Executive Strategy with an Action Plan and Accountability to help them stay on track. Therefore, the company that you are working for too gets the benefit from the same.
1.Stop doing things you don’t want to do.
3.Stop people pleasing.
4.Say what you really mean.
5.Trust your insticts.
6.Never talk yourself down.
7.Follow your Insipiration.
8.Don’t be afraid to say No.
9.Don’t be afraid to say Yes.
10.Be kind to yourself.